Class IX - 2 Year Classroom Program
Foundation course is a sequel to pre-foundation course. Our foundation course wil prepare the student for the school curriculum and also give the best training for other scholastic exams.
In this program, we aim at overall development of the child's thinking ability and introduce them withe the objective manner of solving problem. After admission in Foundation program, the parents will be able to see increase tn the analytical skills and IQ of the child.
- This course is divided into 4 phases, 2 phases in each year.
Subjects covered will be , Maths, Science, Social Studies and English.
- We provide Comprehensive and well researched content material based on latest examination pattern.
- Regular test series are conducted for assessment of the student.
Best preparatory tools to the students are given that includes Daily Practice Papers (DPPs), Daily Practice Questions (DPQs), Home assignments etc.
Tests of different form for assessment are taken such as Class test, Weekly revision test, Phase Test and Mock Tests.
- Regular feedback from the students and parents are taken in Parent Teacher Meeting and student assessment report can be asked any time by the parents.
- We aim at giving first priority to the welfare of the student studying at our centre. This is achieved by personal interaction and counselling on regular basis.