Class IX - 4 Year Program
Syllabus of class IX is a foundation for X board. A perfect founadtion in class IX means excellent marks in AISSE (X CBSE) exam.
SLP program prepares the student for X board right from IX std. Dedicated and experienced faculties of BCC prepares the student well for the board exam for the next year
- This course is divided into 8 phases, 2 phases in each year.
- Subjects covered will be , Maths, Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology), Social Studies and English.
- We provide Comprehensive and well researched content material based on latest examination pattern.
- Regular test series are conducted for assessment of the student.
- Best preparatory tools to the students are given that includes previous year question papers, latest sample papers, Daily Practice Papers (DPPs), Daily Practice Questions (DPQs), Home assignments etc.
- Tests of different form for assessment are taken such as Class test, Weekly revision test and Mock Tests.
- Regular feedback from the students and parents are taken in Parent Teacher Meeting and student assessment report can be asked any time by the parents.
- We aim at giving first priority to the welfare of the student studying at our centre. This is achieved by personal interaction and counselling on regular basis.