Class VIII - 5 Year Program
Class VIII is a crucial stage in student's academic span, when a student must be prepared for the upcoming secondary level (IX and X).
SLP program aims at providing the best knowledge of subject to the students emphasizing on clearing the concepts that would make their higher studies easier in future.
- This course is divided into 10 phases, 2 phases in each year.
- Subjects covered will be , Maths, Science, Social Studies and English.
- We provide Comprehensive and well researched content material based on latest examination pattern.
- Regular test series are conducted for assessment of the student.
- Best preparatory tools to the students are given that includes Daily Practice Papers (DPPs), Daily Practice Questions (DPQs), Home assignments etc.
- Tests of different form for assessment are taken such as Class test, Weekly revision test, Phase Test and Mock Tests.
- Regular feedback from the students and parents are taken in Parent Teacher Meeting and student assessment report can be asked any time by the parents.
- We aim at giving first priority to the welfare of the student studying at our centre. This is achieved by personal interaction and counselling on regular basis.