Class VII - 6 Year Program
The six year SLP program from class VI is a dedicated and well formulated course for the students which aims at imbibing best knowledge of subjects.
This program aims at preparing the child right from the beginning for the forthcoming competitions.
- This course is divided into 12 phases, 2 phases in each year.
- Subjects covered will be , Maths, Science, Social Studies and English.
- We provide Comprehensive and well researched content material based on latest examination pattern.
- Regular test series are conducted for assessment of the student.
- Best preparatory tools to the students are given that includes Daily Practice Papers (DPPs), Daily Practice Questions (DPQs), Home assignments etc.
- Tests of different form for assessment are taken such as Class test, Weekly revision test, Phase Test and Mock Tests.
- Regular feedback from the students and parents are taken in Parent Teacher Meeting and student assessment report can be asked any time by the parents.
- We aim at giving first priority to the welfare of the student studying at our centre. This is achieved by personal interaction and counselling on regular basis.