Class V - 8 Year Program
The SLP Program for class V is a 8 year program. Starting early will help in preparing the child for coping up the upcoming pressure and competittion in higher classes.
In a classroom program, a young student gets a very friendly and social environment and gets to interact with our experienced faculty that will help in developing the social and soft skills as well
- This course is divided into 16 phases, 2 phases in each year.
- Subjects covered will be , Maths, Science, Social Studies and English.
- We provide Comprehensive and well researched content material based on latest examination pattern.
- Regular test series are conducted for assessment of the student.
- Best preparatory tools to the students are given that includes Daily Practice Papers (DPPs), Daily Practice Questions (DPQs), Home assignments etc.
- Tests of different form for assessment are taken such as Class test, Weekly revision test, Phase Test and Mock Tests.
- Regular feedback from the students and parents are taken in Parent Teacher Meeting and student assessment report can be asked any time by the parents.
- We aim at giving first priority to the welfare of the student studying at our centre. This is achieved by personal interaction and counselling on regular basis.