Class VI - Seven Year Classroom Program
The SSP Program for class VI is a 7 year program which aims at preparing and the nurturing the child to set the academic standard for upcoming challenges in higher classes.
- This course is divided into 14 phases, 2 phases in each year.
- Subjects covered will be , Maths, Science, Social Studies and English.
- We provide Comprehensive and well researched content material based on latest examination pattern.
- Regular test series are conducted for assessment of the student.
- Best preparatory tools to the students are given that includes Daily Practice Papers (DPPs), Daily Practice Questions (DPQs), Home assignments etc.
- Tests of different form for assessment are taken such as Class test, Weekly revision test, Phase Test and Mock Tests.
- Regular feedback from the students and parents are taken in Parent Teacher Meeting and student assessment report can be asked any time by the parents.
- We aim at giving first priority to the welfare of the student studying at our centre. This is achieved by personal interaction and counselling on regular basis.